This website uses first and third-party cookies. The website will gather general data about the hardware (computer, tablet, or mobile phone), the software and software settings (browser, screen resolution, language) of visitors. It will also from time to time analyze interactions (clicks and scrolls) of visitors users.
Information may also be gathered about personal data, such as IP-address (personal data). Whenever possible, IP-addresses will be anonymized directly upon receipt, but such addresses and associated geographical location may be retained and stored for some time. If provided Eperoto will also store name or email address and other information provided by visitors and users through our chat feature, contact form or per email.
The above-mentioned data will be stored in several locations and will not actively be combined for the purpose of analyzing individual visitors. Eperoto cannot however guarantee that the data could be combined in such a way that the above data could be attributed to individuals (personal data). We can however guarantee that we take your privacy very seriously, that information provided will never be used by third parties for commercial reasons and that we actively strive to retain only such data required to present our offer to parties that have shown an active interest. We only use trusted third party service providers and go through great lengths to keep data secure.
1. General information
- how we collect, store, process, share, and transfer (hereinafter together: “process”) your personal data when you visit our website or use our services; and
- the rights that you have in connection with your personal data we process.
2. The information we collect about you
We collect the following categories of personal data from the following individuals:
|Type of individual||Individual||Categories of collected personal data|
|Business contacts||Users, Suppliers and their respective representatives||Name, title, company details, e-mail address, other contact information, and other information that enables us to maintain our business relationship with you and the company you represent. We also keep a record of the correspondence with our business contacts. We may also use your photo or image for reference purposes or webinar recordings in our marketing communication and social media but only where and after you have provided us explicit consent to do so.|
|Human resource||Employees||Name, postal address, title, current or earlier employers, e-mail address, and any other information that you include in your CV or application when applying for a job, internship or during interview or hiring process.|
|Human resource||Job and internship applicants||Name, postal address, title, current or earlier employers, e-mail address, and any other information that you include in your CV or application when applying for a job, internship or during interview or hiring process.|
Please note, that in some cases you may be considered more than one type of individual (e.g., Website visitor and User).
3. The purposes according to we process your personal data
- To address your requests and inquiries for services or other information.
- For providing our services, tools and materials as per your or your company’s request and in accordance with the agreement between you (or the organization you represent) and Eperoto.
- For facilitating our communication with you in order to ensure business continuity; we may send certain communications, including, but not limited to, response to your requests, welcome letters, billing reminders, security announcements, requested password reset information, notifications of technical information, etc.
- To ask for your feedback about our services.
- For marketing our tool and provide you with relevant sales information (unless you objected against such processing), so that we can ensure that we can conduct and increase our business.
- For providing you with tailored newsletters, relevant notifications and press releases to help you stay up to date with our services.
- To apply analytics and monitor your use of our website for statistical analysis or to enable us to personalize or improve user experience.
- To improve business or service performance and otherwise to better meet the needs and preferences of our customers.
- For recruitment purposes
- For operating and managing our business operations and ensuring the proper functioning of our business.
- For keeping and maintaining internal business records.
- For improving the security and functioning of our websites and tool.
- For detecting, preventing and/or investigating security breaches or fraud.
- To assess and address risk management to avoid non-compliance and protecting of our reputation.
- To comply with applicable laws and the orders of courts and authorities.
4. Legal basis to process your personal data
We process your personal data for the above set purposes pursuant to one or more legal grounds that are based on Article 6 of the GDPR as follows:
- because you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract.
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Eperoto is subject.
- processing is necessary in order to protect your or another natural person’s vital interests.
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in Eperoto.
- processing is necessary for the purposes of Eperoto’s or a third party’s legitimate interests, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of you.
5. Where we collect and process information
We may transfer your personal data to our employees, who may store these data on Eperoto owned computers and other devices or may store them in cloud services mentioned below. We do not share your personal data with third parties except in cases when we contract data processors as follows:
a) Service providers, who provide services regarding our operation: LinkedIn, Calendly LLC , Pipedrive Inc, Microsoft Corporation (Outlook, Teams, Office365, Authenticator), Glesys AB, DigitalOcean Holdings Inc, MixPanel Inc, Google (only for www.eperoto.com public website), WordPress, Bokio Group AB, Twilio Ireland Limited, Mailjet SAS, Cookie Yes.
b) Professionals, such as: law firms, accountants, venture capital advisors, innovation hub coaches.
c) Public authorities such as Swedish Tax Authority (Skatteverket)
All the companies listed in point a) and b) are engaged in confidentiality agreements regarding data we share with them. In case we transfer your data to third countries (that are not member of the European Economic Area) we take every reasonable step to ensure GDPR compliant data protection.
6. Duration of data processing
We keep your personal data only for the time that is reasonable or necessary. After the necessary time elapses, we delete your personal data.
- We keep your personal data until we have an ongoing contractual relationship with you and for an additional period of six months to ensure possible continuation of the contractual relationship
- We keep your personal data after our ongoing relationship if the applicable law requires so.
- We keep your personal data for marketing purposes for 3 years.
- We keep your personal data for recruitment purposes for 1 year.
7. Marketing communication
We collect personal data that we use for our own marketing purposes. We collect this personal data from public sources, social media (LinkedIn), websites to contact representatives of potential customers. To contact these representatives and individuals, we send emails, social media messages or make calls.
We use the collected personal data only for the marketing of our own business and we do not collect these personal data on behalf of other entities or will not sell personal data to any third party.
You are entitled to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or the sender’s email to cease these inquiries and delete you from our databases.
We are committed to keep your personal data safe. Therefore, we take every reasonable effort to keep our servers, website, databases and tools secure being online, offline or in the cloud and use verified external security consultants to verify our implemented security measures.
9. Your rights regarding data processing
According to the GDPR you are entitled to the following:
- Right of access: you are entitled to know if we process your personal data, and if so, be informed about the processing and ask for a copy.
- Right of rectification: you are entitled to request that we change or update your personal information if it is incorrect or incomplete.
- Right of erasure (“Right to be forgotten”): you are entitled to request the deletion some of your personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing: you are entitled to request that we stop the processing of all or some of your personal data temporarily or permanently.
- Right to data portability: you are entitled to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and/or to transfer your personal data to another person.
- Right to object: you are entitled to forbid future data processing regarding your data.
Please note, that in case you exercise one or more of your above rights, we might not be able to provide further services.
You can exercise the abovementioned rights regarding personal data where processing is based on your consent. In case you wish to exercise one or more of your above rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
10. Contact details
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to Läraregatan 3 (c/o Stena Center) 411 92 Gothenburg, Sweden in case you have any complain regarding our data processing.
If you claim that data privacy law has been infringed, you may register a complaint at the competent authority or to submit your claim against Eperoto at the competent court.
The competent authority in Sweden:
104 20 Stockholm
Tel. +46 8 657 6100
Fax +46 8 652 8652
Name of the company: Eperoto AB
Company registration number: 559249-1202
Seat and post: Läraregatan 3 (c/o Stena Center) 411 92 Gothenburg, Sweden